Lostcast is our podcast about HTML5 games. In episode 16, we interview web game pioneer and Effect Games creator Joseph Huckaby. We talk about all kinds of awesome tech made in the last… 7 years as well as brand new hacks including one revolving around our game Onslaught! Arena.Download Lostcast episode 16 (1:49:09, 78MB)
- Effect Games
- DeepSleep demo from 1995
- Mario Demo
- Jacob Seidelin
- Remy Sharp’s sound sprites
- Instagram for games?! Somebody go get rich!
- Living Worlds Color Cycling Demo (such amazing artwork!)
- Free-to-use graphics made by my brother in 1996 (made using shitty tools)
- The Cutting Room Floor
- Retro Game Audio
- Teensy USB Development Board
- Onslaught! Arena on GitHub
- You were played out by probably my favorite song from our upcoming puzzle game Lunch Bug. It’s coming out soon!
Joe’s Rad Hardware Hack
Thanks for listening! We love getting questions and comments, so please email us if you have any.